Waterside Villas Baypoint
Gorgeous spacious villa recently updated with some beautiful new furnishings in a lovely location with excellent access to open water. Just 5 mins by boat to the river. Private electrically heated pool and spa with inclusive smart 22FT Hurricane DECKBOAT
- Beautifully decorated and tastefully finished villa in one of Cape Coral’s prime locations.
- Three lovely large bedrooms each with their own stylishly fitted bathroom.
- One king bedded, one queen bedded and one twin room with two singles.
- Large new kitchen (2021) with new appliances, granite counters and breakfast table.
- Two adjoining living rooms ideal for families including wide screen TV and second area with sliding glass doors to super heated pool and lanai. Colourful lanai patio seating includes wicker hanging chair.
- Cable TV in lounge and master bedroom. USB outlets.
- Super expansive water views from living area master and queen bedroom and from pool and lanai.
- Large electrically heated SOUTH FACING swimming pool with spa and spacious patio area. Lovely rattan patio furniture ensemble.
- Large wrap around dock with sunbathing area and distinctive Hue lighting
- Situated on extra wide waterway. Approx 150ft in width.
- Boat dock with electric boat lift and 22ft Hurricane Sundeck deckboat, 150HP four stroke Yamaha engine
- Broadband internet access so you can catch up with work while catching some rays!
- Price Incl Boat starting from mid season at £2625 GBP or $3325 USD plus Florida tax per week.If you were born on or after January 1st, 1988, you must have a Florida Boating Safety Identification Card – For further information visit: CLICK HERE
To book this villa, simply contact us on 01689 851852 or 001 239 940 2649
“I just wanted to let you know that we had an absolutely wonderful time in Cape Coral and we hope to go back for longer. Shane was really friendly and helpful too so we just wanted to say thank you.” Andrew Jan 2019
“Spectacular experience!!! Great villa manager with tremendous local knowledge. Will definitely be back.” Duffy Family Mar 2019
“We absolutely loved our stay in Baypoint. From the outset, we were reassured by the prompt responses to our (many!) queries. On our arrival I was delighted with the cleanliness of the villa and for the first time ever in a rental property, did not feel the need to deep clean everywhere before unpacking! Shane’s visit on our first morning was friendly and again offered us the opportunity to ask him questions. The setting of our villa was idyllic and we felt so relaxed – eating out of doors and relaxing both at the pool and on the docking area. We felt at home very quickly. My daughter and I used the cycles and the designated cycle lanes allowed us to to do so safely. We would and will definitely recommend Waterside Villa with Boats to our friends and family.” Lesley & Family UK May 2019
“We had a great holiday, it was like coming home!! A great time was had by all, discovering new places and visiting old favourites. We look forward to booking with you again.”
The Shaw Family Nov 2019
“We arrived late and the outside light was on, mood lighting inside illuminated the unfamiliar space, and music was playing. What a fantastic way to set the tone for our stay. The amenities were ideal! Honestly we could have spend the entire week without leaving the premises and had a blast. The staff checked in with us the first morning of our stay and answered the few minor questions we had and Lisa followed up later that day. A+ see you next year!” Wes and family Jan 2020
“Amazing house ! Amazing area ! Water everywhere! … I would stay here again !” The Amodio’s Feb 2020
Available Booked Changeover 1 Changeover 2 Provisional