The perfect boating and fishing location along South West Florida’s most southerly stretch of Gulf coast.
- All our villas are located in Cape Coral, SW Florida’s most southerly stretch of Gulf coast. Cape Coral is set amid some 400 miles of scenic waterways. The area with its peaceful waters and unspoilt coastline typifies charming ‘Old Florida’
- Our waterfront villas are located around Cape Coral’s premier yacht club area where the fishing both onshore and offshore is superb; we even supply the rod and basic tackle!
- Exotic sea and wildlife are in abundance, dolphins, pelicans, ospreys and the rare manatee can all be seen in and around the tranquil waterways.
- Numerous attractions are located nearby such as the Edison home and Ding Darling reserve. Babcock is a real wilderness park with buffalo and alligators in situ!
- The beautiful islands of Sanibel and Captiva and their white sandy beaches are just a boat ride across the bay; the historical town of Fort Myers just 5 mins away and the exclusive town of Naples just a short drive to the South.
- Combining the sophistication of modern America with Olde World charm, Cape Coral offers some of the best Golf and Tennis anywhere. Great restaurants and shopping malls including the popular outlet malls are all within easy reach.
- The International airports of Miami, Orlando and Tampa are 2 to 3 hours’ drive and the lovely new airport of Fort Myers just 20 mins away.
Fort Myers / SW Florida International Airport
- Tourist information
Cape Coral Chamber of Commerce
Beaches of Fort Myers and Sanibel
Edison Mall Fort Myers
Miromar Outlet Mall Fort Myers
- State parks
Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum
Edison & Ford Winter Estates Fort Myers (Historic homes)
Fun Splash Family Water Park
J N Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge Sanibel
Manatee Park Fort Myers
Seminole Gulf Railway Fort Myers
- Boating & fishing
Captain 4 Hire