Following hurricane Ian in September 2022, there has been a tremendous effort to clear up and restore Cape Coral and the surrounding areas. Although there is still much to do, especially with regards to boating in the area, Cape Coral is getting back to normal and visitors are returning. We are now taking reservations again and invite you to look at our website and contact us if you wish to stay in one of our lovely villas. We look forward to hearing from you.
Beautiful Waterside Villas with Boats in Cape Coral, South West Florida
What to expect when you book with Waterside Villas with Boats
- Our fabulous air conditioned luxury Florida villas will give you an incredible holiday at any time of year.
- Stay in a privately owned villa in Cape Coral and immerse yourself in a beautifully furnished and superbly equipped home. It will feel special, right down to the towels, bicycles, fishing rods and gas barbecue. Our owners give you full internet access during your vacation, together with electricity usage and end of stay cleaning.
- Explore your villa’s stunning waterside location in the boater’s paradise of Cape Coral, SW Florida. It is the perfect place for boating and fishing – and we also provide all the maps and charts you need.
- Indulge yourself and relax by your villa’s heated pool. The water is wonderfully warm and solar and electric pool heating included. Although you have waterfront views, most of the pools are private-screened.
- Enjoy your welcome pack of complimentary food and drink, with a delicious chilled bottle of Pinot Grigio to make your stay extra special! You will also meet our local villa manager, who is nearby if needed.
- When you book our villas with boats, you get access to your own 24ft deckboat. This is moored off your own dock with an electric lift. Our villa owners ensure their boats are modern and well maintained. You’ll find your boat is the perfect way to explore the gorgeous beaches, islands and waterside restaurants! Enjoy breath-taking sightings of exotic wildlife; manatees, dolphins and wild ospreys. We include a Captain’s lesson in your booking and provide local maps and charts.
YOUR OWN DECKBOAT INCLUDED WITH YOUR VILLA WILL MAKE THIS A HOLIDAY HARD TO BEAT AND IMPOSSIBLE TO FORGET!
If you would like more information call us
US Office 239-940-2649 or UK Office (0044) 01689 851852
“Just to say a big thank you for a wonderful week’s holiday. The villa is impeccable and so well equipped. We shall certainly be back in future.”
— Ruth and Colin C