Our villas with boats are sure to give you a holiday you will find hard to beat and impossible to forget!
Your own deckboat
- When you rent a Cape Coral villa with boat, you have an unparalleled opportunity to explore the amazing beaches and beautiful islands nearby. The SW Florida Gulf Coast is absolutely stunning. Most of our holiday villa rentals automatically include your very own 24ft DECKBOAT, moored off your own dock for your personal use throughout your stay. We have a few holiday homes without boats but we will tell you about this when you book – and we’ll provide a boat if you would like one.
- Our villas are privately owned and the owners choose modern well maintained motorboats. You’ll find the boats have comfortable seating for up to 10 persons, retractable awning and full safety kit of lifejackets etc.
- Our Qualified Captain will instruct you on how to use your boat and there’s no extra charge for this. We provide a full information pack of the local area and Charts and Maps. There is a fully automated electric boat lift at the end of every dock so it’s easy for you to launch and store your boat.
- You’ll find there is excellent fishing both onshore and offshore, with rods provided. Tasty species abound in the local waters such as Sea Trout, Spanish mackerel and Snook.
- View first-hand the stunning wildlife: dolphins diving alongside boats, ospreys nesting on the markers and rare manatees basking off the shoreline. The pristine beaches of Sanibel and Captiva are just a boat ride away. Sample lunch at the numerous waterside restaurants in the bay where they serve the freshest fish around!
- The best part is that all this is included when you book a Florida Gulf Coast villa through Waterside Villas with Boats.
If you would like more information call us on
(001) 239 940 2649 or (0044) 01689 851852
“A beautiful villa and excellent touches. Thank you so much.”
— Tim, Dee and Zoe